Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football or Basketball?

Robertoo

Between football ams basketball, which one is more entertaining to you? Which one of them is more popular in your country and people seems to take part in playing in the sports themselves and not just being a spectator?

Football is more popular in my country and a lot of my friends play every weekend. I used to play often too but after getting a knee injury, I've stopped playing.

Asaba

It depends on the skills which you possess that is going to determine the kind of sports which will be more effective for you to engage in. If you are tall very well and you are athletic, it is going to be better for you to go to playing basketball instead of football.

UniqueSara

I think football took the lead in my country because almost everybody especially guys watch it when there's match or play it mostly during weekend or during public holidays. I love playing football too, I enjoyed watching it too but I think basketball is more entertaining to me than football due to the high jump of heartbeat that football gives especially when your team are the one playing .