Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any tips for building better habits with kids?

DavisV20

Member
I’m trying to help my child build a few better everyday habits, but anything too structured gets boring pretty quickly. I’d love to find something simple that we can do together without spending a lot of time on it. What has actually worked well for other parents?
 

Bryant234

Member
We tried a couple of things before I came across Leaply, and this one was easier to fit into our day. My child doesn’t feel like it’s extra homework, which was important for us. This leaply review is worth reading if you’re curious. I found the explanation of the Kids Plan useful, and it helped me decide whether to give it a try.
 
Top